Tuesday, February 22, 2005

So funny

So, funny story, I was walking home from the bus stop today, and it was my long day, so I was really out of it. I'm walking, and this big black dude was passing me on the path, and all of a sudden I hear "Hey" in this really low voice, and he had said hi to me. Anyway, I was really surprised, and I just kept walking and couldn't get out a hi, I was so surprised. Then, not even a minute later, I'm still walking on the path, and this other dude (a big white one this time) walks past me and says "Howdy" with an accent and everything!! This time I managed to get out a hi. I don't know it must have been say hi to Kendra day. I was actually kinda scared, so I walked home really fast after that. Who does that anyway? (says hi to random people). I don't even look at people I don't know (I know, I'm really anti-social). Meh, so that was my funny scary experience for today. Ok, maybe it's not that scary, but it freaked me out!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny stories with frank! that was a good story, kendra! i laughed. in my heart, i'm in a very full computer lab right now! chicago is just on my mind. that made me think of andrew, who is laughing "right here" as he pounds his chest with a deadpan face.

1:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home