Friday, January 21, 2005

Thoughts

"Oh what a crazy tragic, sometimes almost magic, awful, beautiful life" - I don't remember who sings that song, or even if I got all the words right. It's funny how in one week (or not even) so many varieties of things can happen. Good, bad, sad, happy. I feel like my life is being pulled in so many different directions, it's like a roller-coaster ride (I know, as lame and over-used an example as it is), but that's really how I feel, it's like every second something changes (if only my mood). I just want stability. But at the same time, I know that if I got that I would probably say that my life is boring and nothing exciting ever happens. Will there ever be a good balance?

Tomorrow I get to go home, it's been three weeks. I'm so excited, I just want to be back home. I'm excited about the ride though, Lori, Marce and Me are all going to sit in the front seat. I like that, nice and cozy. It should be entertaining. There's only two weeks (???) until I have to sing in church. I'm getting really nervous, I just want to do well. It's too late to even be thinking of this, I need to pack, I promised Marce I would be ready tomorrow.

Night. Sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home