Saturday, December 11, 2004

Sad/Happy

Those are the mix of my feelings right now. Happy...well, that's obvious, done calculus II and I'm pretty sure I got a super amazing mark. The studying definately should pay off, I can't wait to find out my mark!! Sad...well, the unobvious one is that I'm kinda sad calculus is done. I was really enjoying it by the end (I know, hard to believe) It's probably the class I have the most fun in right now (but no worries, calculus 3A awaits me next semester). Also sad becuase I've spent so much time studying for calculus...by far the hardest class I'm taking...that my easy ones have been neglected. Classes like Physics, which really shouldn't be too bad, I'm definately concerned about even passing. That scares me. I can still fail these classes. I don't want to think of such things.

God, please help me get through the next three days, I can't do it on my own.

well, time to study some chem. then go to bed.

sleep well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home