Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Technologically Unadvanced

I realized something really funny this weekend. Well, I didn't realize it, someone told me. I've been having tons of problems with my msn, it keeps randomly deleating people, or all of a sudden people will be there three times. It's really annoying. Anyway, a few of my Prov girls were here this weekend, and Christina looks at my msn, and tells me "Kendra, you're still using windows messenger.... not only that, but it's also not even an updated version". Yeah, I think I was using the oldest version of windows messenger that ever existed!!!! I had the realization that hit me very, very quickly, that I know nothing about technology. I don't get it. It makes no sense to me. It was really bad.

I also realized that the thing that I hate most, is when people need to talk to me about something that I really would love to avoid. The worst works I could ever here is "Kendra, I really need to talk to you", and if they aren't laughing or smiling, it's always a bad thing. I don't often get put in the middle of situations, people don't usually go to me to talk about their problems, maybe it's because in general, I'm really not the most compassionate person. Anyway, it doesn't happen often, and I'm definately happy about that. Why can't people just talk to eachother? Why can't we just be honest, and tell eachother how we feel? You know, that's really funny coming from me, because I HATE talking to people about issues. AHHH, don't want to think about that.

Hmmm, I think I had something else to say. I can't remember, but I really should go. No shave November is drawing to a close, and I think I'm definately happy about that. I started having dreams about my hairy legs. It's time to get rid of them (the hair, not the legs). I think I'm too tired to be writing this today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Kendra...*frowns*...we need to talk.

11:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home