Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Blessings

I really should be going to bed. I'm so tired. For any of you considering going into science....make sure you can function on small amounts of sleep. I sure didn't know what I was getting into when I started this thing. Had a good evening. Went to Faith Covenant church, they had a college and career thing this evening. A guy from Prov (from last year) was doing it. It was good, even just to get out and not be sitting at home. I sure do that a lot. I need to try to get out a little more. But right now I guess I have to keep my focus on school, I can hang out with people later, only about two more weeks to go. AND praise Jesus, Melissa Dyck said that she would help me with Chem, I'm really confused and I have no idea what the difference between a Polymer, Protein or what bonding and antibonding orbitals are!!!! So thankful. Melissa, if you ever read this, thank you, you are amazing!!! I'll owe you!!! Well, it's only 11:30, I should do a little calculus before I go to bed. Talk to ya'll soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home