Sunday, November 14, 2004

Good Things

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
~ Eleanor Roosevelt

I like that one. Yesterday Lori and I were watching Princess Diaries (yes, I know, I've watched way too many movies lately), anyway, the dude told Mia that. I had forgotten that. I know that I sometimes let myself feel bad about myself, and I know that it's a choice that I make, but it's really hard to stop making that choice and just choose to decide that I'm good enough. Hmmm, that's why I called this blog "the exceptional life", because I often forget that God made my life exceptional, and I don't need to feel bad, because I am exceptional, not because I did anything, but because God made my life exceptional. Isn't that exciting!!!

Yeah, I just finished my last Chem lab report for this semester, I just have to do a pre-lab, it's due tuesday, when I do my lab, but because it's the last one, we have to had that lab report in before we leave..... so after tuesday, I'm all done chem labs for this semester!! What am I going to do, I'll get to sleep in!! And it's my last Astronomy lab on thursday, and I have to hand in that report before I leave too, so I'm going to have so much free time!! Well, mostly I'll have extra study time!!

Time to stop procrastinating!!
Have a great Sunday!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home