Monday, November 08, 2004

Headaches

It's true, it's starting, the perminant stress headache that plagues me, and won't leave. At least this time it shouldn't stay as long as last time, my guess is that it'll probably leave tomorrow at about 6:30, right when my calculus exam is over.

I see the clock is ticking, and I'm not getting homework done by sitting here, so this has to be short. I think this weekend, I learned a very valuable lesson...well, I didn't really learn it, I was just reminded. Don't treat people in ways that you wouldn't want to be treated. I know it's very basic, but it will always come back, and that's when you realize that even making jokes about situations can be a very bad thing. We are humans, people, loved by God, and we need to treat eachother with respect and dignity, not like just an object. People are far, far too precious to be treated like that. Hmmm, maybe more on this later if I feel like it....

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Keny, keny. I'm ever so glad you decided to do nothing fun today ;)...besides see me of course. Have good pizza!

11:52 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home