Thursday, November 04, 2004

The Rants of A Science Student In Need Of Hope

Fear. I don't think that I'm more afraid of anything than failing. I don't think I can deal with this. I'm really scard right now. I don't know how I ever thought that I could take as many classes as I am and still do ok. I've definately realized that I can't do this. I need some help here. I know that God's always here helping me, but at times like this I really wish that God could tell me answers for Calculus questions. I don't know what I'm going to do.

Yeah, I'm going to try to talk about happier things. School sucks, I don't want to think about it anymore. Hmmmm, what's happy news right now???? I actually don't have any. Or maybe I'm just distracted by the pressures I'm feeling right now. I don't understand how some people can just party all the time and still pass all their classes. All I do is homework, and I'm still behind, and I haven't studied for my quiz that I have tomorrow, and I'm not done my lab that's due tomorrow, and I've hardly studied for my Calculus exam that I have on tuesday. Oh dear, how do people do this?? Ok, so I guess that this is turning into a rant. Sorry to all of you that actually want to hear something interesting.

I really should go to bed or I might start to cry, I need a break, but can't have one. There's too much that needs to get done.

Oh wait, I do have happy news. Amid all that bad marks that I got last week on my exams I did get one good one!! I found out today, I got an A on my astronomy exam!! I couldn't believe it, I definately was speechless, the exam that I was least prepaired for I did the best on!! Life's crazy. I got 21 out of 25. Oh happy day! It's times like that when I don't doubt that I'm doing the right thing by being here, but then I remember all my classes that I have so much work to do, and I question if I'm doing the right thing. I just need a rainbow, a little bit of hope that everything is going to be ok. That I'll pass my classes, and I'm not just wasting my time and money. Maybe tomorrow......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home