Friday, November 05, 2004

My Thrilling Life

I think I had a revelation today. Here goes: You know you have no life, when the most exciting thing you've done in 6 days, is go to McDonald's for supper. If you hadn't guessed by now, that's what I did today, and it was really fun!! Lori and I went today, I didn't feel like eating the food I have here, and neither did Lori, so we went to McDonald's. Yeah, and I think the girl at the till had NO idea what she was doing, it was kinda funny to watch.

I'm kinda sad, the girls from Prov were supposed to come and visit me tonight, but I told them that it didn't work for me now, because I needed to study. I hate that, I just wanted to see them, and take a break, but I can't, if I do that, my homework (well, studying) doesn't get done. I miss them. But it sounds like they'll be coming on Remembrance day, which is fine with me, cuz I don't have school that day!!!

Did I ever tell you guys that it's no-shave-november (aka. no-shavember)? Yep, that's right, me and the girls I live with aren't going to shave our legs this month, and then we're going to wax them!! Oh, this is serious, if someone backs out, they have to pay for pizza for everyone!! Yeah, I know, between trips to McDonalds, and no-shavember, I really have an exciting life!! (that was sarcastic for all of you that didn't understand). But we're excited about it.

Yeah, I really should get back to studying, it seems like it's going OK, but I don't know, I guess I'll find out on Tuesday how prepaired for this Calculus exam I really will be. I'm sure you guys will all hear about it (whether or not you want to!! - cuz this is MY rant page, so get used to it, just kidding!!)

Ok, enough of this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Prepared. (Sorry, I couldn't resist being like Marcia...I love you Marcia!) Yeah, I love McDonalds, even though they are taking over the world! It's all about greasy burgers and fries!! Yummy!

11:35 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home