Monday, November 22, 2004

What Have I Become?

I'm so happy to be home. I don't like having to go to school. I don't mind the classes, but it sucks having to go home in the rain. I enjoy rain, but I'm not too much a fan of walking in it when it's cold outside. I sure do hope that it snows soon!!! I had a good weekend, but, it was a weekend where I've been reminded of many things. It's sad to see where I am. I've fallen short in so many areas. It's sad to see that in myself. I have so much work to do on myself. Yeah, me and Lori updated the prayer list last night, and it sure has gotten long!!

Yeah, and when did I become this really boring person??? Sorry for all of you that have hung out with me lately. I don't think I've always been like this. I don't know when it happened, but suddenly I'm just a boring person that has no life!!! I don't like that. But besides going and getting drunk (which I'm not into!) what do people actually do??? Hmmm, I have no life. Well, besides Happy Trio practices.....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

praise Jesus for the happy trio practices!!! you are not a boring person...we always have something to say!!! think about it...yesterday we were tripping over each other the whole way home! and that's not boring!

8:34 p.m.  
Blogger Holly said...

what is the happy trio? so confused...

2:51 p.m.  
Blogger Kendra said...

Happy Trio....The band formed by Lori, Marcia and I....we are SOOOOO talented, definately going to be famous!!!

11:24 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, we will DEFINITELY be famous, providing i take care of the spelling. versatile. good one, hey? oh, and guess what? i was looking at my dts pics from dan, and there was one of me, steve and tarah called "happytrio"!!!! i thought that was great :)

5:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home