Friday, December 03, 2004

Fear of Failure

I definitely reached that point today. Maybe some of you can relate. The point where all the pressures of school and life, and just general stress fell like they're about to suffocate you. I feel like I'm about to hyperventilate. Maybe that's really bad. I just realized yesterday that I have a week until I write most of my exams, and I am NOT ready. I'm really scared. Maybe that's what I'm feeling, not suffocation, but fear. I hate it. I feel like my life's out of control (not that it actually is, but that's just the feeling). I hate that, when you know that what you dread is looming near, and you want more than anything for it to be gone, but it won't just disappear, you have to deal with it. In one week from today, I'll still be sitting here, but on that day it'll be only a matter of hours until I write my Calculus exam. Fear. I don't like this. Jesus, please help me. I want it to be December 23. That means I'm done, and I'll be sleeping. It'll be wonderful. But, no use in wishing away the time, things don't get done when you're in denial. It's only a matter of days before this is all over, I can't wait....

1 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

yeah you are for sure not alone in that feeling. i was there for like 2 weeks. but now homework is done and there's just physical illness and finals to think about. yay.

11:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home