Thursday, January 13, 2005

Exciting Days

Wow, I've had a really busy week. Tuesday was movie night, Wednesday I had to do my Physics lab all night, Today a bunch of people are coming over for night then tomorrow morning, bright and early it's off to Saskatchewan!!!! (either I spelled that wrong, or it's just a really weird word!) Anyway, Can't believe tomorrow is the day we're leaving to go to Joanna's wedding!!! So crazy. So many weddings. I think we'll be ok, six girls in one car for six hours, as long as the morning people don't start singing songs at six in the morning. Maybe wait till at least 8am to talk to me, and I'll be just fine!!!

AHHHHH, ok, one more exciting bit of news. I got an A in Algebra!!! I totally didn't expect that. I love unexpected surprises. I thought maybe a B, but this is way better than I ever thought I'd do. I'm sooooo happy. Such a good GPA booster!!!!

But, now it's time to get a quick hour of homework in before people start coming here.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Saskatchewan - hard to spell, easy to draw.
Anywho, I'M the one who got the B in algebra :(
Have a nice wedding, guys. :)

12:02 a.m.  
Blogger Cherise said...

I hope you had/are having a good time!! i'm jelous of the person that got to sit front center, that's the best spot in marcia's car. anyway so with your plan of being social, give me calls. i'm soo bord now. oh and my car seems to be working all the time so i can do the driving thing. let me know how your weekend went!
Cherise

5:10 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home