Sunday, December 12, 2004

Hockey Fever!!

Yep, that's me. Last night I read Marce's blog, and she mentioned that we could maybe play GHL this weekend (which I am totally up for!!) and then last night I had a hockey dream. It's tough, last week the Prov boys started their hockey, mmm just brings back good memories. I really can't wait to play, I'm reminded of hockey no matter what I do. I'm walking and it's really icy, and I think, "man, I could play hockey on this ice"...then i get sad cuz I'm not playing. And one of my friends from Algebra is on the U of M ladies hockey team, and she always gives me a report of how they're doing...sad again, no hockey for me. Hmmm, soon. One day maybe I'll get over this obsession.

well, I need to get my food ready. I'm really hungry.

See ya'll soon!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know you really don't want to see a spelling correction, but i was thinking since you use the word DEFINITELY so often, you should learn to spell it right :) i love you kendra!

3:01 p.m.  
Blogger Kendra said...

You can tell me that, but I probably won't remember

5:52 p.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

man, marce, you're worse than strong bad.

2:05 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home