Thursday, January 27, 2005

Pointlessness

You know what I've noticed, I think I like the short titles, I'm not big into really long ones. I wonder why that is?

Today I finally wrote my schedule into the calendar, and I definately got the freak-out urge. It's so scary when you see a ton of things you have to do, and you don't have time to do them all. I'm really scard. But I really just need to take this one day at a time. It'll be ok.

I can't wait for the weekend. I'm tired, and I want a break, but I have to do TONS of work this weekend. I seriously do. I know that I don't usually get work done when I go home, but I really don't have a choice. Two weeks from tomorrow I have an exam in Algebra and I haven't even opened up the textbook or looked at any of my notes. Ah, I'm freaking out here.

Ok, enough about school, I don't want to talk about that. Today was one of those crazy days where I didn't really do anything but school stuff, and my back hurts from sitting and studying.
My hand started hurting today, I kinda worried, it's my right hand too. I can't hurt my right hand, I would fail my classes! But I put ice on it, maybe that'll help, and rest too.

You know what, this is pointless, I'm really tired and I'm talking about nothing. I'm going to bed now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home