Thursday, February 24, 2005

Funny People

I think I have the funniest Chemistry professor, it's not the kind of funny where they make jokes, but just the things they do is sooo funny. Ok, this guy has a really heavy (french???) accent. So, he puts all the emphasis on his words in all the wrong places, it's really funny. We sit sometimes and can't understand a word he says. Then, he has a name for his calculator, and he always looses it, so he says "where did roger go?" (meaning his calculator). And, everytime he presses enter he says the word "schleck", oh, it's too funny.

The funniest thing came a few weeks ago, he was going to make up an example for us, so he says: "I'm going to fake up an example for you guys". Me and Melissa sat there and laughed, becuase when he said it, with the accent, it didn't sound like "fake", but I think you can figure out what it sounded like.

Oh, he's too funny.

Hmmm, I had a great day!!! I think I'm going to see if Lori wants to go to McDonalds for supper with me, I'm really hungry for fries!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home