Monday, April 03, 2006

NEVER AGAIN!!!

I'm all done the labs for my crazy physics class!!!!! I never have to do another lab for the rest of my life!!!!!! (except for the lab report I have to write, and when I teach physics, but then the kid's will have to do the lab, I'll just watch and laugh at them, just kidding, I won't laugh) I am SOOOO excited, I've been waiting for this day for 8 months! AND my whole class was chatting during the lab, and we decided that none of us would study for the final (It'll be ridiculous, and we'll all fail anyway...if you don't believe me, on one of the mid-terms, the class average was 29%) and so we'll all fail, and he'll curve the marks and we'll all be ok, as long as no one does really good. Yep, that's the plan! I know, this isn't the Kendra you know, but this is a really stupid class, what can you do? ok, but I have to study, I just couldn't contain my excitement!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAAAAAAAAY!!!
i'm excited for you!!!
i can't WAIT till we're teachers and we can laugh at the children doing the things that drove us NUTS!

2:10 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home