Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Just Being The Stupid Girl!

Sometimes I feel like everyone knows something and I'm just missing it. Do you know what I mean? It's like it should be so obvious, but I'm just not getting it. Sorry I'm being vague, but I don't really know what I'm talking about either, I'm not sure what I'm missing, but I feel like I'm just missing something, and I'm not sure what. Hmmm, I think I just need a break from school, my mind is getting all messed up.

Anyway, on to better topics. On monday in my lab, I think my lab partner and I fried a piece of equipment. We had our circuit hooked up wrong, and there was sparks and noises, and smells that shouldn't have been there. After that it didn't work. Oops! But, it really might not be our fault, half the equipment in the lab doesn't work anyway, maybe it didn't work to begin with! (I'm hoping) It doesn't really matter though, it's not like they'll make us pay for it. Besides we're the only girls in the class, and I think that they think we're stupid to begin with, so we might as well just play it up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home