Tuesday, December 13, 2005

It's Go Time

Well, after 12 hours of physics on Monday (followed by 10 hours of sleep) and a day off today, it's time to get back at that studying. I'm rested, and I need to just get through three more exams. But for any of you that know about my physics class, I'm proud to say that it didn't go as bad as my midterm (I can't say if I passed or failed...I really don't know), but at least I didn't almost burst into tears like at my midterm...hopefully better than a 26%. Praise the Lord (but I still have to get through another semester of it).

AND, we got my parents the best Christmas present ever, I'm so excited. Sorry, I would write it, I don't think that they know this place exists and that I write stuff here, but I don't know 100%, so I don't want to ruin the surprise...unfortunately I've done that before, I believe I was about 6.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home