Thursday, November 17, 2005

Daydreams

I had a really nice daydream today while I was walking home from the bus stop. It all started with a limo...Everytime I see a limo, I like to wave because maybe Oprah's in it (not likely, I know). Anyway, then I thought, maybe Oprah's coming to pick me up in her limo so I can go on a vacation until Christmas. I know what you're all thinking "but, Kendra, you have classes" well, Oprah took care of that one. She paid off all my profs so I got A's in all my classes!! It was a nice thought. Then I realized that the limo was going the wrong way...away from my house. So, I figured that my daydream probably wasn't going to happen (at least not today!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Remember Chicago? OOOH! A LIMO! Maybe Oprah's in there!!! Look! Harpo!

10:22 p.m.  
Blogger Kendra said...

I remember. I think that's when the whole Oprah/limo thing started...makes sense. Funny times. I also have some funny memories of Terry...at the beach. LOL!!

1:14 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home