Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I Had A Dream

I had a very funny dream last night. I won't tell you guys the whole thing...it's rather long and very random. But in it I was very angry at Marcia because she was applying for a job (no I wasn't jealous) at St. Malo doing penguin rescue for the winter. Anyway, I was angry at her because I hadn't known that she was applying for the job, she said that she wasn't really telling anyone...but everyone knew!! So mostly, she just wasn't telling me. Oh yeah, and another funny part was when Cherise was accused of trafficking drugs by someone who was really high. Hmmm, what a funny dream. I don't normally have funny dreams like that, made my day!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had crazy dreams too! i was so mad at my parents for not claiming my baseball bat and jacket...i kept feeling my bat in my hands and knowing i would never feel that again....i woke up angry, needless to say!

4:19 p.m.  
Blogger Holly said...

so...i guess i'd better tell you when i apply for jobs huh...

6:20 p.m.  
Blogger Kendra said...

only if they're for penguin rescue

8:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home