Tuesday, September 27, 2005

It's only Tuesday, and it feels like I've had 10 days of school in a row. I can't really see right now, everything is really foggy. I went swimming today, and I forgot to buy goggles again, so my eyes are killing me. But, after I was done school today, I went and bought a pair. I think it probably looked like the funniest thing ever. I found the goggle section (which I expected to be about 5 different choices), but I was definitely wrong. There was probably 50!!!! (no, I'm not exaggerating). So I stood there looking stupid for probably 10 minutes, then someone came to help me, she didn't really know anything, but I ended up picking up a pair (they look hilarious!!!) Meh, I don't really care, I look stupid enough attempting to swim, I don't think anyone will notice the goggles. Hmmm, I should go eat, I need to do homework, but you should be proud of me, I'm done my assignment that's due tomorrow, I just need to rewrite it! (this is a first).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home