Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I Smell It!!!

I had to laugh so hard today. Sorry in advance for those of you that didn't take physics with Mr. Martens, this won't be very funny for you. I was talking to Melissa yesterday, and we were talking about Physics, and how Mr. Martens would always say "I smell a right triangle!!" So, we laughed at the memory. Then, today I was in my Physics class and my professor said "I smell an integration!!" I had to laugh, all physics teachers are apparently the same (a little different math) but exactly the same. I guess we know now where Mr. Martens his line from!! I have a friend in physics now, I had to do a lab with her yesterday, I'm excited, I have someone to talk to now!! Now I only have one class left that I don't have a friend in!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home