Thursday, September 08, 2005

Firsts

Well, I had my first class today, I saw many people I recognized, but I decided that I'm just going to say Hi to all of them, and just get over the awkward "I know who you are, but do you know who I am?" Yep, so that's what I'm doing this year. I'm excited, the one class I had was good, love the professor.

Let's see, what else is new? You know, I think about all the things that happen to me "coincidentally" and I just can't help but know that it's not all random. I see people, and unless things are orchestrated by God there's no way that it would have happened. I've had many of those encounters this week...on the bus, in stores, at school....everywhere. It's seriously like one big orchestra, perfectly conducted by God. Hmmm, that's been on my mind lately.

1 Comments:

Blogger Janelle said...

hey Kendra - you don't know me but i just happened across your blog due to the fact you have Toronto as your favorite hockey team (Go Leafs Go!), but i was very interested that everything in your profile was stuff that i love too! especially God & your music tastes. i also found it interesting that you have the same name as my sister. i just started blogging and find it so neat how you can come across a blog & end up learning all about a person you have never met. and you feel like you know them. i wish you all the best in school - God Bless & thanks for letting me take a peek into your life.

10:57 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home