Thursday, August 25, 2005

My Life the Gong Show

I've posed this question before, and I had to wonder it again today: "Do you think God plays jokes on us?" I think I've decided what I think about that. I think the answer is yes... BUT not joking the the everyday sense (knock knock, whose there?...) I think God allows situations in our lives to remind us that we're not in control. Things happen, and you probably wouldn't have chosen them, but they're so ironic that there's no choice but to laugh. It's just too funny. No way would you have ever imagines in your funniest dreams that this would happen. You just have to laugh (so hard). That's how I think God plays jokes on us. When there's no way to explain these crazy situations, other than to laugh, and enjoy them. God reminds us that He's powerful, and has an imagination!!! Sorry if I'm being too vague, it's just really too funny.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is it???
oooh....wait, i know...i think?? does it have to do with measuring yesterday?

6:03 p.m.  
Blogger Kendra said...

Nope!!

7:08 p.m.  
Blogger Cherise said...

Kendra, do you have a boyfriend. haha :P

7:26 p.m.  
Blogger Kendra said...

Believe me Cherise, I think you would know.

11:10 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home