Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Funny Day

Today there were lots of funny things that happened. I had to go to the clinic this morning (to get the doc to look at my warts), but that's not the point, he walks in, and his shirt had the top couple buttons undone and he had tons of chest hair sticking out. I wanted to burst out laughing, I think he thought it looked good... but I think he's one of the doctors from a different country, so I can't blame him too much. Sorry if I'm offending any of you guys out there with tons of chest hair, don't worry, there definitely are girls out there that think it's attractive.

Anyway, the other funny thing I noticed when watching news. Sylvia (she's the weather woman, for you guys that don't watch the news...she's a little on the old side, and fairly stylish) anyway, she had a side pony tail!!!!! Don't worry it wasn't way on the side, but it was definitely there...for someone less that half her age it's probably stylish, but she's way too old. It was really funny. Sylvia in a side pony tail, I didn't think I'd ever see the day!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

sylvia pulled out the side ponytail...I didn't see that one coming...though she did pull out the Kalen Porter hair for the Junos. I miss her. I rarely watch TV anymore.

11:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home