Saturday, June 11, 2005

Random

"What to say, Lord it's you who give me life, and I can't explain just how much you mean to me. Lord (something, something, I can't remember) and be a light unto your world!!" That's the song I have in my head right now. I like that song, it reminds me of Marcia, because she always thought we knew the song....but we didn't (I know it now...mostly).

I was thinking about school today. I can't wait till this year is over (I know, I'm a bit ahead of myself...I haven't even registered). I just ate a taco and noodle soup from Del Rio's. My favorite!!!! I've been feeling sick lately, and my parents are convinced that it's because I don't eat very well, so they bought me food. I haven't decided what I think, but they can bring me tacos any day!!!

I'm going to see the movie about the traveling pants today!!! I'm excited. Ok, so I've been thinking about it, and I think I want to teach High school. I think I'd be sad if I just have to teach general science all the time, I think I want to teach Physics. Oh, and does anyone know how much money you make if you go up north to teach?

Ok, that's all for today, sorry nothing profound today.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have fun with the sisterhood!! martha said it was really good...see you soon!

7:48 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH! AND I LOVE THAT SONG!
"how much you mean to me now, that you saved me Lord, i give all that i am to you, that everyday i can...."
that's how it goes...oh it's fun!

7:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home