Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I Made It

I'm done. I survived. I'm done exams, I'm packed (well, almost, I just need to vacuum my room). I'm also very tired (I slept under 2 hours last night) and very hungry (I had two fruit to go today - but that one's my fault, I'm just too lazy to make food, I'm tired, and my Dad'll be here in a couple hours, and maybe he'll buy me some food). Hmmm, my room looks so empty. Sorry guys I'm to tired to write anything worth reading, give me a couple days and I'll break out in inspirational thought!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay yay yay! lori and i ended up heading straight for the airport, i wish we could have seen you! we went out for supper, then came back to your place, but you'd left already... :( i'm so happy you're done!!! and i got the job with big brothers/big sisters!!! so i'm having almost regular hours!!!! see you in winkler... :)

8:33 a.m.  
Blogger Cherise said...

Hey Kendra!! i'm soo excited that you're done!!! i know you worked really hard and now it's time for fun and summer and tennis and beaches and ice cream and swimming and hangin out and laughing for no reason!!!! i'm back in coulee on thurs and ready to be social again!! i know there's a couple mary kate and ashley movies i haven't seen yet ;)

9:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home