Saturday, April 16, 2005

Exciting Opportunities.

So, I didn't really get any studying done today. I kinda figured that would happen, my parents came to the city today, and they wanted to see me. Anyway, we went shopping (oh I got a skirt and shirt for my cousin's wedding...my mom has stopped trying to find me a dress, she now realizes that I can't find ANY!!) Ok, anyway, we were talking about my little brother, and that I'm going to have to help him these next two months, he's not doing well in math, and I get to teach him!!! Actually I'm really happy about that. I need experience with teaching kids math, I was just saying that it was too bad that he's my brother, or else I could write it as volunteer experience for next year when I'm applying to the faculty of education. My mom just suggested that I try to volunteer at a school for the last two months. I hadn't actually thought of doing that, I know I don't know why I didn't think of it. Since I probably won't be working too much these next two months, it would be a perfect opportunity! Yeah, so I'm really excited. But very scared. I know, I want to be a teacher, but I'm still terrified that I'm going to screw up the kids and that they're going to fail because of me (I know, it's a little irrational). Yep, so that's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home