Friday, March 25, 2005

Stars

So, I just found a candidate for my country song. It might be "Simple Life" by Carolyn Dawn Johnson (no, I don't like the show). My favorite part is the line:
"Lately I've seen too many city lights wanna go somewhere where I can see the stars at night". I love that line!! That's what I hate about living in the city the most, that I can't see stars (well, more than five stars). We'll see, maybe that's the song.

I don't think I had any other revelations today. But it was a good day. Oh, I did realize that I hate being alone by myself. Not because I'm scared, but because I hate having to think about myself, and what's going on in my life. I think I prefer ignorance, which is definitely not a good thing. I might need to work on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home