Tuesday, March 08, 2005

What To Say

Hmmmm, more computer problems. Grrrr. Oh well, solutions will be getting a visit from me this weekend. It's been a good week so far, really relaxing. I really love living in the same house as the girls I do, thank you Jesus for them. I couldn't have asked for anything better. It's funny how God knows what we need and we don't even have to ask for it, I sometimes forget that God cares enough to take care of the things that we don't even think about. There are so many things that God has done for me that I don't even know about, and may never know about, but without them, I know that things wouldn't be the way that they are if God weren't the major influence in my life. Thank You (I don't think I do that often enough!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good call, kendra. gratitude is essential to worship. did i ever tell you i'm really proud of your sensitivity to God? i am. and what's happening to your computer? i know how horrible that stuff can be. hope it'll work out!

5:07 p.m.  
Blogger Kendra said...

I don't really know what's happening, but I think the USB drive is broken....that means that my internet doesn't work either becuase the thing is plugged into the USB drive.

7:38 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home