Tuesday, March 15, 2005

28 days till classes are done (and that's including days I don't have to go to school!!)

7 x7 = 49!!!!! I'm going to remember that!!!

My computer is very broken. I'm so sad. Oh well, at least it's still of warranty.

I'm so tired of my classes, I can't wait till I'm done, and until I get to sleep, and not think about homework. Oh, that'll be so nice. I only have one more chem lab left, and then I'm done for the rest of my life!!!!!!! Oh the excitement.

I'm really sad, I could have played hockey with the Prov team this weekend. But, Laurel's using my equipment, which is fine, but I really want to play, and I didn't find out that I could until yesterday. I really miss hockey. But I'm also ready for summer. I can't wait to feel the hot sun, and to just sit in it and not think and not move, and just relax. That has to be one of the best feelings ever. Only a little longer.

Looking forward to a relaxing fun weekend...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kendra! i'm so happy you know that 7x7 is 49!!! now you can teach children :) so sad about your computer...but you said it was under warranty?? i hope so, very much, for your sake! i know the stress and horror of computer issues. at least you weren't using it to take notes in class. (sorry to sound like pollyanna!) we will have a great weekend! we will cheer, we will enjoy hockey despite not playing it! we will enjoy laura, because she laughs loud! we will enjoy prov, we will enjoy singing, i will be nervous becuase i am out of place there....but it will be a good weekend! talk to you later....:)

9:11 a.m.  
Blogger Kendra said...

You're not the only one out of place, so am I. Yes people know me there, but I don't fit in. It's not like there's a hole, there's nothing missing because I'm not there. Maybe that sounds very negative, but it's the truth.

3:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home