Monday, April 11, 2005

What Day Is It?

So, funny story. Yesterday I was sitting in church, and all of a sudden I thought: "AHHHH, today is April 11, that means my mom's birthday was yesterday, and I forgot!!" I even turned to Cherise and told her that. So, that afternoon I called home and said to my mom that I was such a jerk, I had forgotten her birthday, and I felt really bad. She says to me: "Kendra, my birthday's today". I was really confused. Her birthday's on April 10, and it was the 11th. So I told her that. She replies: "Kendra, TODAY is April 10, it's not April 11". I looked at the calendar, and yep, it was definitely April 10. Then she laughed at me, very much.

I was reading Ephesians today, and I read some amazing things that I think I had forgotten about, I'll leave you with a couple verses:

"I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will empower you with inner strength through his Spirit."
~Ephesians 3:16 (NLT)
"Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think."
~Ephesians 3:20 (NLT)

God is amazing. I forget that way too much.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny...that same day, in church, i turned to lori and said, "it's april 10, that means it's therone's birthday!" too bad you and i didn't communicate :)

9:20 a.m.  
Blogger Lori said...

I don't remember you telling me that....big surprise!

1:03 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home