Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Spring's On It's Way!!!

I got the creepiest chocolate from my parents for easter. One side has a lion on it, the other side has a teddy bear on it. I think that's the weirdest thing ever.

School's almost done. I'm happy. AND I'm going to McDonalds on Thursday for supper (thanks to the special gift Lori was given)

It was a good weekend, one of my dreams came true (well half of it), I had a good time singing this Sunday, once I get rid of the nervousness I'll start to really enjoy it.... it'll just take a little bit of practice. Thank you Jesus for helping me hit those high notes.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that chocolate DOES sound creepy. my parents didn't even give me a chocolate bunny. it was the first year we didn't have to search for our chocolate AND i didn't get a solid bunny. but i'm over it. what's the other half of your dream? for that matter, do i know what the first half is?? yay mcdonalds.... :)

8:56 a.m.  
Blogger Kendra said...

The dream is to be in a worship band (particularily for a youth group), so this was close.

3:59 p.m.  
Blogger Cherise said...

i've seen that chocolate before it is creepy! i'm happy singing went soo well thou. oh my class is intro to physical geo. and i thought it was thurs nights, but it turns out to be tues too so i'm not sure i'm gonna keep it. it's a lot of driving.

12:31 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home