Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Thoughts of Summer

I've had a lot of time to day-dream these last few days, when I need a study break I just think of all the things that I can't wait to do once I'm done exams (our tv doesn't work right now, so I have no distractions). I think I decided that the thing I'm looking forward to the most is going camping. It's such a nice thought.....going to the beach, cooking food on a fire, relaxing, having nothing to do, but sit and relax. Oh, I can't wait. I can't wait to go swimming. I really love swimming. I think the plan is to go to the beach every sunday afternoon, and those of you that aren't working on sunday are more than free to join me (if it's not raining, I might pass on the beach thing if it's raining). I've sat inside studying enough this year, it's time to get outside!!! Tuesday's my last exam, I can't wait.

ok, time to get a couple more hours of studying in before my chemistry exam. Oh yeah, I'm free to play tennis whenever you guys are interested. I love tennis. (....getting lost in my day-dream...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home