Friday, May 27, 2005

Update

Sorry for the lack of blog writing, I've been busy working....and when I am home, I have no hope of getting on the computer (stupid brothers!!). Yeah, so I'm on my two hour break between my two jobs, and then I get to go out for coffee with Morden!!! I'm so excited.

I've had a crazy-busy week. When I haven't been working I've gone to the ranch with some people to see Eric, watched baseball with Marce (sorry I made us leave early, I couldn't sit anymore...I hurt from horseback riding the day before), mmmm, I've had singing practice, gone running, out for coffee....hmmm and I think the list goes on.

Wanna know what is the stupidist line that people say to me at the shoe store? "I'll just have to go to winnipeg to buy them" (when I tell them that we're all out of their size), and then they look at me with this smug expression that expects me to practically burst into tears at the prospect. What do they think? That the shoes will just appear if they say that to me!! I DON"T CARE!!!

Ok, so that was my rant today. Have a good day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home