Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Siblings

I was at the Elementary school again this morning. Anyway, I was in her French class, and there's this boy in the front row, and I think to myself "he looks so familiar....he looks just like get-a-haircut-Kyle!!" Anyway, after the class was done, I asked Karen what the boy's name was, and it turns out that it is Kyle's brother!!! I laughed so hard, then she told me that he wants to be an engineer, and she said that's what Kyle's doing (big surprise), but he's in BC, that's why I never see him at University. Hmmm, what a funny day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

get a haircut kyle! i miss that boy and his bounce.

7:40 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi! Just wanna say I am so blessed with this:

"Even when my eyes are dry/ even when my soul is tired/ even when my hands are heavy, I will lift them up to You/ It's not about how I feel, oh Lord I am here for You/ I exist for you" Even When - by Seven Places

Thank you for sharing this.

In Him,
Jake

4:32 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home