Thursday, July 28, 2005

Solar Cars and Computers

When me and my family were driving to Regina this weekend, we passed a bunch of the solar cars that were in that race from Austin to Calgary (or Edmonton, I forget). It was really cool. Hmmm, makes me want to be in engineering, so cool. Definitely the highlight of my trip. Otherwise the trip went well, my dad had his surgery, and the doctor thinks everything looks good, we don't know if he'll be able to see yet, it might take a few months to get his vision, we'll see. I had to register for classes on Monday, and I went down to the lobby to use the computer, and there was this huge baseball team of 16ish year old boys in the lobby using the computer. I'm just thinking to myself "great now I'm never going to get into my classes". After waiting half an hour, I finally just went and asked them if I could use the computer, I think I freaked the guy out, but I was desperate. Anyway, he let me use the computer, and all is well (I didn't have to beat him up to let me use the computer...not that I would have been able to beat him up).

I had a verse on my mind all weekend, but I couldn't remember where is was found, then yesterday, I was listening to the radio and they said the verse, so it's Luke 12:48 (the second part).

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

glad to hear your regina trip went well. did you get all the classes you wanted? I'm a little disappointed that you didn't make a comment about the wedding...oh well, I'd rather hear it in person!

11:20 p.m.  
Blogger Kendra said...

oh, there was so much that happened, I forgot all about the wedding, maybe I'll write something about it tomorrow. But, I will tell you that my dad's cousin thought that I had danced more than two minutes of my life, she thought I was pretty good!! Shocker!

12:05 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home