Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Well, to all my loyal readers, I apologize for the lack of new entries lately. Things have been crazy, and when there's a minute to get on the computer, my brothers are on, and well, they're stronger than me, and I can't force them to get off.

Other than the basic work/sleep/eat nothing too much is new. Oh, welcome back Phil!! Yesterday we picked songs that we'll sing for church in a couple weeks, it didn't even take too long...record time actually!

It rained like crazy this morning. When I left for work (at 9:10am) the ditches were already full and the street to get to my house was almost flooded! And, it's going to rain more. There was some crazy lightening and thunder, I was in my car, and there was the hugest crack of thunder, I jumped (and I love thunder and it scared me).

Hmmm, so I think I'm done rambling. Talk to ya'll soon!! I'll go and get back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home