Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I Am Alive

I'm sorry for the lack of posts. Between the craziness of life and school, I'm just trying to get a decent amount of sleep, this is kinda the last thing from my mind most of the time. But, since I've been procrastinating for two hours, what's a few more minutes?

I had a funny experience on sunday (what's new, these things always happen to me). I went to this church I had never been at with Tamara this last sunday. After the service the lady that was sitting behind us (probably 55ish) starts chatting with us. She didn't have time to talk but she just wanted to let us know that we had very nice backsides. That's right, she said that. I don't think I've every had anyone tell me that...especially in CHURCH!! (we decided that she probably just meant that we looked nice from the back...hair, clothes, etc.) But it was super funny! That definitely made my week. I laughed so hard.

Hmmmm, I don't know if I have too many more funny stories right now. But things are going good, this week has been interesting, but good for me. I'll have more to say later, I'm still collecting my thoughts, it'll take a while to process.

It was good chatting with you guys, I'll try not to be so absent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home