Saturday, December 17, 2005

I'm Over It

For those of you that don't know, I really don't like to touch raw meat. I'm one of those people that uses a fork or spoon or something when cutting chicken breast so I don't have to touch it. Anyway, I think I got over that today. I was going to make chicken, and it had been on a styrofoam plate (it came on one), in the freezer. So I flipped the package over into a frying pan. The bottom of the chicken breast looked white. I couldn't figure it out, it just looked weird. So, I touched it, to see if it felt weird too. It felt sticky. I don't know what happened, but somehow I guess the styrofoam made it sticky. So, I tried to peel it off, but it didn't come off. So I'm sitting trying to scratch it off with my fingers. After getting chicken under my fingernails, I'm ok with touching it now. Anyway, I ended up having to cut off the bottom of the chicken to get all the sticky stuff off. I still don't know what exactly happened, that has definitely never happened before.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why, thank you for sharing that my dear. it was a lovely story :)

1:44 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, and good job with "definitely" :)

10:40 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home