Saturday, December 24, 2005

Home For Christmas

Well, I'm home for Christmas...which is tomorrow!!! Crazy. Yeah, I guess it's good to be back. Weird, but good. It's strange to be around my family all the time. Not that it's bad, but I'm just used to them not being around me all the time.

Anyway, I got to play hockey yesterday, that was super fun!! I'm definitely sore...I know, I'm super out of shape. But it was good to skate again...well, if you can call that skating, it was more like sliding around on slush. But, I'm still very glad we went!

So, I have to sing German today in church, I was practicing the words yesterday, hmmmm, that didn't go so well. I think I'm going to have to just pretend to sing the whole time, my family told me to stop practicing because there was no hope for me. They didn't like listening to me butcher the songs. It should be an interesting night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home