Wednesday, February 01, 2006

...And The Band Played, The Sweetest Song We'd Ever Heard..

ok, well, it wasn't the sweetest song I'd ever heard, but I heard the band. Yesterday I was in one of my classes, and I was trying to pay attention to the professor, but I heard this music, and it was getting louder. It got really loud, it was like there was a marching band walking through the hall. Anyway, everyone was pretty confused. After class I was sitting in this study area with a couple people working on this assignment, and I heard the band again. There most definitely was a marching band walking through the halls. It wasn't an actual marching band, it was the environmental science people all dressed up in crazy clothes. They were having some kinda environmental science thing, and they were trying to get people to come. Anyway, it was really funny.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cherise said...

environmental science!! that's me, man i'm sad i missed that...

11:03 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home