Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter Alone

Yep, I had to come back here so I can study, I can't get anything done at my parents house, so I've hardly talked to anyone in 27 hours and am going crazy (I really could never live alone, I would go crazy). But today at church I did some hip hop dancing with three old ladies. It was the funniest experience of my life. I can't even describe it in words, if you want to know what it looked like, I can demonstrate next time I see you.

But, I should study more, I don't know how I'll ever be ready by tomorrow, oh well, I don't even care anymore.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU GOT TO GO TO HIP-HOP EASTER!!
i hope you had fun :) we sang songs and i had to help lori with ... well, you know ;)

9:17 p.m.  
Blogger Kendra said...

yes I did. It was really good...but I would have rather been with my family at easter, instead of being alone with only my math textbook to keep me company. Did the singing go well? It was probably pretty full, I hope it wasn't too distracting...

9:47 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, singing was fine. and only a LITTLE distracting :) after this week - you have a life!!!

3:14 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, and we were actually being VIDEO-TAPED!! there were TWO dads with cameras!!!

3:15 p.m.  
Blogger Lori said...

what are you talking about??? *innocent face* I wasn't distracted at all.

4:27 p.m.  
Blogger Kendra said...

That's right, you never get distracted, and on the tapes of us singing, your voice just wobbled because it was so early in the morning, right?

4:30 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, that's right - those early mornings do affect a girl when singing!!!

4:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home