Monday, April 10, 2006

ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY

If you hadn't guessed, I'm angry. I just need to rant about this because I have to study for another exam and I need to get it out of my system. I wrote an exam today and it went very badly. It was an exam that I was expecting to be ok, but it wasn't. He told us that the exam would be like the previous one (which he gave us), but it wasn't it was HARD. I couldn't do anything. I haven't even seen questions like that before. And then, as if the exam isn't going bad enough, my professor told me that the pencil I was using was too light, so I couldn't use it. So I had to use a pen. I can't do math in pen. I don't know if you'll understand this, but I just can't think math if I'm not holding my pencil, not just any pencil, but the one that I'm used to. I'm not supposed to fail this class! If I fail it I don't graduate, it's a very real possibility and I'm freaked out. This is not a good way to start my exams, this was only my first one, and I still have two very hard ones to write this week and three more next week. Oh dear, I'm scared. I don't think I can work any harder. I either need a miracle that will write the right answers on my paper, or hope that everyone else failed too. AND my laptop is messed up and keeps doing stupid things, so I need to get it fixed.

ok, enough of my self pity. I have to study now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kendra said...

Thanks Kendra, I'm really hoping it'll all turn out ok. I appreciate the "hug" even if I don't know you (although I kinda feel like I do...maybe it's because we have the same name, or because I hear about you from Marce, Annie and Jen).

1:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home