Saturday, May 20, 2006

Downer

Sorry to anyone (if there is anyone) who reads this blog. I realize that it's been almost a month since I last wrote. What to say? Works ok, nothing too exciting. Other than that I don't really leave my house, I have pretty much no life. Baseball starts next week, I never thought I'd be this excited to play slowpitch (it'll probably be the only time I leave my house all week). Next year, if I'm considering moving back home, will someone please remind me of how much this summer sucked.

I'm not going to continue this post anymore, my thoughts are getting more and more self-pittying as I write. I'm just frustrated today because it's Saturday night, long weekend, I have nothing to do and no one to call. I have no life and it sucks.

14 weeks of work left. I can't wait to get out of here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

baseball is awesome!! red rover, red rover, we call Kenjy over!

12:08 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home