Sunday, March 18, 2007

Wondering

Wow, it has been ages since I've written anything. Things are pretty crazy. I'm going into my last week of student teaching for this year and I sure can't wait till I'm done! I should be planning what I'm going to be teaching this week (I'm teaching lots) but I just can't make myself. I'm so tired. One more week and it's spring break!

It's been on my mind the last few weeks, fairness. I definitely have a problem with things not being fair, or at least not seeming fair to me. I know that I shouldn't compare myself and my situation to others, but I just can't help it. Why does it seem like some people get everything? It's like everything they want to do just works out. Why doesn't God make everything fair? Why do people suffer because of this unfairness? I know that these questions in themselves aren't fair questions to ask, but that's just how I feel right now. Why do things that seem like they should work out, don't? Do you think we can mess them up, or do you just think it's because it wasn't God's plan? When is it my fault and when it it just not God's will?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Why does it seem like some people get everything?"
Do you not think that God blesses you too? How do you think God feels if what he gives you is never good enough, because you want what other have?

"Why doesn't God make everything fair?"
God knows what is best for your life, even if it does not seem fair to you at the time. When you look back you will be thankful for where God brought you.

"Why do people suffer because of this unfairness?"
Are you truly suffering? Or just have hurt feelings...God has a reason for what seems "unfair".

5:58 p.m.  
Blogger Kendra said...

I don't know if you realize what my blog is all about. This is a place that I can express my thoughts and struggles and joys. It is not a place where I write all the "right" answers. I ask the questions here. This is where I write what is on my mind. I am not asking for answers. I am not saying that I think that what I think or feel is "right", these are simply thoughts and feelings. This is a process of me dealing with these thoughts and feelings.

I'm not saying I disagree with your comments (with the exception of the last one). In fact, I agree, I believe God knows what's best for me. But, I don't think that there is anything wrong with feeling like it isn't fair, and I don't think there is anything wrong with asking questions. I believe that God wants me to ask questions. Asking questions is a process of growth. As for your last comments: please do not question whether or not I am truly suffering or just having hurt feelings, if you are leaving an anonymous comment, I'm assuming you don't know me (or at least not well), and don't know what is going on in my life. Please don't judge what you do not know.

7:44 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home