Saturday, January 13, 2007

This Whole Thing Is Kind-of Disgusting

I just finished cleaning the bathroom upstairs. It took me about three hours. I know, that's pretty sick. I don't think I've ever seen it that clean (and I've lived here for three years). I guess I've never seen it this clean because it's never been cleaned like this the whole time I've lived here. That may make me sound pretty disgusting, but keep in mind that I really didn't use anything but the toilet and sink for the first two years I lived here, so why would I clean like this? I guess now that everyone, except Lori, moved out, I have the bathroom all to myself (Lori also has her own also). So I guess now, I feel like I can clean it like crazy because no one but me will use it, so it won't get dirty so fast. I can't believe I've been talking about this for so long, but I'm really excited. I even used a toothbrush in the cracks to get all the grime out!!

On to a different topic...yesterday I cut my finger on the cheese grater. It really hurt. I remember last week I had even though, "hmmm, I've never cut myself on a grater, I wonder how people do that?" Well, I can tell you, it happens when you're really hungry, because you're grating as fast as you can so you can eat. Then, the cheese slips...I think you can imagine the rest. Anyway, it's painful.

I guess I've rambled about random things long enough. I should maybe read now. Talk to y'all later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home